I have recently released lot of updates to my Bulk Delete (which is a WordPress Plugin that allows you delete posts in bulk). The new updates allows the user to delete posts based on permalink in addition to deleting by tags or categories.
Like the previous updates, this feature was also requested by the users of the Plugin. So if you have any feedback or feature request, don’t hesitate to contact me, I will try to add them to the Plugin.
The following are the new features that are supported by the Plugin
- Ability to delete posts by permalink. This features was written by Martin Capodici
- Major UI revamp. Let me know if you have any feedback about the new UI.
- Added debug information, which should help you to debug issues related to your server.
- Added roles and capabilities for menu.
The following are some of the bug fixes which have gone into the releases
- Fixed issues with translations
- Fixed a major issue in the way how dates were handled
- Fixed CSS issues in IE
The following are the different languages for which translations have been added. If you are willing to translate the Plugin in your language, then you can find the pot file inside the language’s folder.
All these releases combinedly took me about 11 hours of development time. From this release on I have started tracking the amount of time I am spending on each release of my WordPress Plugins. There is a separate blog post, which explains the reasons why I track my development time.
You can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s home page.
Try out the Plugin and if you have any comments or if you want to report any bugs, please leave a comment below.
I would be posting updates about this Plugin in my blog and in Twitter . If you want to be informed when new version of this Plugin is released, then you can either subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed or follow me in Twitter .