Bulk Move is a WordPress Plugin which can be used to move posts from one category to another in bulk. This Plugin can also be used to remove assigned categories from posts.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
- Brazilian Portuguese (Thanks Marcelo of Criacao de Sites em Ribeirao Preto)
- Turkish (Thanks Bahadir Yildiz)
- Spanish (Thanks Brian Flores of InMotion Hosting)
- Bulgarian (Thanks Nikolay Nikolov of Skype Fan Blog)
- Hindi (Thanks Love Chandel of Outshine Solutions)
- Lithuanian (Thanks Vincent G , from http://www.host1free.com)
The pot file is available with the Plugin. If you are willing to do translation for the Plugin, use the pot file to create the .po files for your language and let me know. I will add it to the Plugin after giving credit to you.
If you have any comments or if you want to report any bugs, please leave a comment below or contact me in Twitter.
Say Thank you
If you find this Plugin useful or like it and wanted to say thank you, then there are ways to make me happy and I would really appreciate if you can do one of those.
I would be posting updates about this Plugin in my blog and in Twitter. If you want to be informed when new version of this Plugin is released, then you can either subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed or follow me in Twitter.
- 2009-02-06 – v0.1 – Initial version
- 2009-05-08 – v0.2 – Second version
- 2010-11-28 – v0.3 – Fixes for blank screen issue. Thanks Carlos
- 2011-02-07 – v0.4 – Added Brazilian Portuguese translation
- 2011-08-23 – v0.5 – Fixed a warning and added Turkish translation
- 2011-11-19 – v0.6 – Added Spanish translation
- 2011-12-16 – v0.7 – Removed spaces from first line which was starting the output
- 2012-01-13 – v0.8 – Added Bulgarian translations
- 2012-07-10 – v0.9 –
Dev Time: 0.5 hours
- Added Hindi translations
- Added Lithuanian translations