One of the most requested features of my Bulk Delete Plugin is the ability to select posts based on date. For example, posts which are more than 30 days old or posts which were posted within the last 10 days etc.
I have added this feature to Bulk Delete and as of version 0.4 you can also restrict posts by date. You can download the latest version of the Plugin from my Plugin’s page.
To restrict posts which were posted within the last xx days, select “posted within last” from drop down and enter number of the days. Similarly to select posts which are older than xx days, select “older than” from drop down and enter the number of days.
Try it out and let me know how it works. Also let me know if you have any feedback regarding this feature or about the Plugin.
I am also planning to add this feature to my Bulk Move WordPress Plugin. So stay tuned. 🙂
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress