I just came back from Google Devfestx which happened in Bangalore today. The event was very well organized and I gave a talk on building robots using Android and Arduino. This is a slightly modified version of the talk which I gave at Droidcon. I have added some additional information, especially about NFC and communicating Audio Jacket.
Slides from my talk
Due to some problem in the circuit, the demo didn’t work well. I realized that in future, I should always have a video of the demo handy, which I can show in situations like this.
I also showed a demo of a game which I created using a bunch of LED’s all connected together using charlieplexing. Will post more details about it soon.
- Why you should open source your next pet project
- Recovering Android KeyStore password
- Syntax highlighting code in slides
- Getting started with Hadoop and Pig
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- Hands on Arduino Workshop
- Introducing HardwareFun.com
- Picture perfect hacks using Flickr API
- Hacking 101 at IIT Bombay for HackU