I just came back from yet another amazing event by HasGeek. This time it is DroidCon.
DroidCon is a developer conference and is part of world’s largest series of Android conferences. It happened at Bangalore on 18th and 19th of November.
Slides from my talk
I gave a talk about building robots using Android and Arduino. I explored the different ways by which you can make both Android and Arduino talk to each other, concentrating on the advantages and disadvantages of the different approaches.
When I find some free time, I will write about these approaches in more detail with code samples for each of them. So stay tuned
You can find the slides from my talk below.
Thanks to Arun for shooting this video
Demo source code
Here is the video of my talk.
- Why you should open source your next pet project
- Recovering Android KeyStore password
- Syntax highlighting code in slides
- Getting started with Hadoop and Pig
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- Hands on Arduino Workshop
- Introducing HardwareFun.com
- Picture perfect hacks using Flickr API
- Hacking 101 at IIT Bombay for HackU