Just came back from monthly Bangalore Android meetup. Today I gave a talk about transferring data from in and out of Android using the audio jacket.
About the talk
In the talk I mainly discussed about the way by which you can transfer data in and out of Android using the audio.
I also discussed about the ways by which you can read this data in Arduino from Android.
I have uploaded the slides, which I have used in the talk to my slideshare account. I have also embedded them below so that you can easily view them.
I have embedded the video fo the talk as well. My talk starts after 20 minutes.
Discussion about my marriage card
It’s kind of great to know that he remembered my marriage card even after my marriage which happened around 2 months before
If you have a question or feedback/comments about my slide, then do let me know by leaving a comment below.
Buying Arduino in Bangalore
Lot of people asked me about buying arduino in Bangalore. Instead of answering them separately, I consolidated the different options in my blog. Let me know if I missed out any place.
- Why you should open source your next pet project
- Recovering Android KeyStore password
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- Hands on Arduino Workshop
- Introducing HardwareFun.com
- Board Hackthon
- 10 more open source Android apps which every developer must look into
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Introduction to Hardware hacking and Arduino