Well, yet another year has come and it’s time to take a second look at your life and make some resolutions. (and whether I really follow them throughout the year is another major questions anyways 😉 )
And here are some of my New Year resolutions (some of them are in my to-do list for quite some time now) and lets hope that I keep them up 🙂
- My reading habit has gone down very much, so first resolution – Read at least a book every month (novels don’t count).
- Redesign this site for May 1st CSS Reboot.
- Start (or at least take part in) an open source project – it’s time to give back something to the community.
- Try to do some freelance work – Does anybody need a WordPress consultant? 😉
- Buy Apple iPhone – (How about a PayPal donate button here for you guys to donate ha ha 😉 )
So guys, what are your resolutions?