I offered to adopt the Cron Debug Log Plugin because a couple of my own Plugins depend on cron and at times I need to debug if there are any issues with cron and this Plugin could be immensely helpful.
For those who don’t know, Cron Debug Log Plugin can used to debug remote calls made using Cron jobs in WordPress. It basically logs all unsuccessful wp_remote_post calls from Cron.
Ron was kind enough to accept my offer and gave me check-in access to the repo. Over the next few weeks, I am planning to make some modifications to the Plugin and add some features. If you want any specific feature in the Plugin, then do let me know and I will try my best to get it implemented.
In addition to the above Plugin, I have also adopted the following Plugins.
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress