I have decided to retire my No Browse Happy Plugin. It is no longer needed on WordPress version greater than 2.5
In earlier version of WordPress (2.5 and earlier), it used to display the Browse Happy logo in the footer of admin pages, if you login using IE. There were lot of discussion about it in the wp-hackers list and I created the Plugin in an effort to stop the argument.
But now (in WordPress versions greater than 2.5), the logo is no longer displayed and therefore the Plugin is not needed.
The Plugin will however reside in my Plugin’s section and also in the official Plugin repository for users who are still struck in WordPress 2.5 or less. (But I highly recommend that you upgrade to the latest version)
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
- My contributions to WordPress 4.4