I just came from Ayana 2012 where I gave a talk about hardware hacking using Arduino.
About Ayana 2012
Introduction to hardware hacking using Arduino
In my talk, I first talked about why a software hacker should look into hardware hacking. I then followed it by a brief introduction to Arduino, using the famous Blink program.
After that I was talking about different ways by which you can make Arduino talk to Internet and mobile phones like Android.
In the end I also gave out some hack ideas for the participants.
I have uploaded the slides that I used during the talk to my slideshare account. I have also embedded it here for easy reference. You can also checkout my other presentations and slides from my talks page.
The talk went well and there were lot of questions after the event, which is generally a good sign
Buying Arduino in Bangalore
As it used to happen in my other talks about Arduino, even today lot of people asked me about places where they can buy Arduino in Bangalore. I have already collect a list of places from where you can buy Arduino in Bangalore. You can refer to that page, in case you are planning to buy Arduino in Bangalore.
- Why you should open source your next pet project
- Syntax highlighting code in slides
- Getting started with Hadoop and Pig
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- Hands on Arduino Workshop
- Introducing HardwareFun.com
- Picture perfect hacks using Flickr API
- Hacking 101 at IIT Bombay for HackU
- Board Hackthon