I am in Pune attending WordCamp Pune 2015. It’s been very exciting so far and finally I had chance to meet lot of people in person whom I am have been in contact online for more than half a decade.
My talk about Unit testing in WordPress
I have recently added Unit testing as part of my development workflow and it has helped me a lot as a developer and has even changed the way I think about code. It also has helped me a couple of times to catch bugs early that had the potential to spoil my weekend if it went to production 🙂
I gave a talk about how you can also use Unit testing to get peaceful weekends.
At the beginning of the talk I talked about the basic concepts in Unit testing and you can do it for plain PHP code. After that I moved on to show how the same concepts can be applied for WordPress code using frameworks like wp_mocks.
The session was recorded and once the video is available I will add a link here.
Update: The video of my talk is available now.
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released