The title says it all. WordPress 2.8.3 have been released and it’s time to click your update button one more time.
WordPress 2.8.3 fixes the privilege escalation issues, which was not fixed properly in WordPress 2.8.1, which affects blogs that have multiple authors, with some of them having limited access to screens in the admin UI.
Since it is a security release, it is highly recommended that you update. Happy updating
- How To Properly Create Tables In WordPress Multisite Plugins
- Email Log plugin is now fully WordPress Multisite compatible
- Prevent users from adding new terms to custom taxonomy in WordPress
- Merged my blogs using WordPress Multisite
- Get the SQL query generated by WordPress
- Easy Retweet plugin now supports Google Analytics tracking