The title says it all. WordPress 2.8.3 have been released and it’s time to click your update button one more time.
WordPress 2.8.3 fixes the privilege escalation issues, which was not fixed properly in WordPress 2.8.1, which affects blogs that have multiple authors, with some of them having limited access to screens in the admin UI.
Since it is a security release, it is highly recommended that you update. Happy updating 😉
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
- My contributions to WordPress 4.4