The title says it all. WordPress 2.8.3 have been released and it’s time to click your update button one more time.
WordPress 2.8.3 fixes the privilege escalation issues, which was not fixed properly in WordPress 2.8.1, which affects blogs that have multiple authors, with some of them having limited access to screens in the admin UI.
Since it is a security release, it is highly recommended that you update. Happy updating
- Creating new pages in WordPress through code
- Developing WordPress Plugins in Github
- Completely rewrote WP-IRC Plugin
- WordPress Plugin to add Foss.in badge
- Posts By Tag Plugin now supports excluding current post
- Started tracking time spend on my pet projects
- Bulk Delete Plugin now supports deleting by permalink
- Adopted Cron debug log WordPress Plugin
- Phishing attempts to get your wordpress.org password
- Generating dynamic files for download from PHP