One of the main complaints I heard about my Google Scribe Plugin is that, certain users found it distracting and wanted a way to disable it.
In the first version of the Plugin, you have to manually disable it for every page load. Now, I have added an option in the comment form, so that end users who visit your site can disable it, if they want to.
This preference is stored in the user’s browser as a cookie and so next time when he tries to comment on any other page/post from your blog it will not be enabled till he enables it.
This is an optional update. If you want the ability to disable it, then you can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s homepage or update it using the Plugin installer.
Please keep the feedback coming and if you want me to add any new features or find a bug, please leave a comment.
I would be posting updates about this Plugin in my blog and in Twitter. If you want to be informed when new version of this Plugin is released, then you can either subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed or follow me in Twitter.
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
- My contributions to WordPress 4.4