Last weekend, a couple of us from computer club (read hardware enthusiasts) met together to discuss about the different development boards available and also to learn from each other.
The following are the list of development boards that we discussed during the hackthon.
Capabilities of Arduino
I spoke about Arduino and also discussed about the different capabilities of Arduino. You can view the slides that I used for my talk in my slideshare account. I have also embedded it here for easy reference. You can also checkout my other presentations and slides from my talks page.
After the talks, we decided to hack the different boards and make them talk with each other. I was able to program the DDK board using Android libraries. I also succeeded in making two Arduino boards talk to each other using I2C (more details about it soon). After the hackthon I am also currently working on making both the Arduino and DDK talk to each other using I2C. Will let you know guys once I am able to do it.
- Why you should open source your next pet project
- Syntax highlighting code in slides
- Getting started with Hadoop and Pig
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- Hands on Arduino Workshop
- Introducing HardwareFun.com
- Picture perfect hacks using Flickr API
- Hacking 101 at IIT Bombay for HackU