If you have find any of the code that wrote (be it a WordPress Plugin, an Android app, an Arduino hack or one of my numerous pet projects) useful or like it and wanted to thank you, here are a few suggestions.
- Write a blog post about it, so that other people can find it.
- If it is a WordPress Plugin or an Android app, give it a good rating.
- Fork it on github and send me a pull request.
- Spread the word in Twitter. You can also follow me.
- Translate my work in your language, so that more people can find it useful.
- Buy me some books for my kindle. You can browse my Amazon wishlist to find out books I like.
- Support my hobby by helping me buy stuff from my sparkfun wishlist or SeeedStudio wishlist or buy me a gift certificate from sparkfun or Adafruit.
- Or just write to me an email. Nothing motivates me than reading about how my code has helped people.
thanks a lot..the bulk delete plugin was a life saver for me…deleted almost 18,000 posts from the pending posts..good job sudar 😀
Thanks for this plugin. Hope to make very infrequent use of it, but it’s great to know that I can get rid of multiple posts in one step!
Thanks for this plugin! makes administering my blog a lot easier
thank you very very berry muchisimo!
I’d like to say thanks for bulk delete. This plugin just saved me lots of time.
Thank you, this plugin saved a lot of my precious time.
Have been reading about some of your work recently and it led me to a few interesting hacks / articles on your site. A lot of interesting stuff ! Made my day !!
The world gets a little better cause of people like you. Not kidding. 😉
Wow!! I am glad 🙂
Very nice pluggin… save my lots of time….
Super helpful! Wow – what a time saver!
Dude you are a legend. Your USB missile launcher code was the only one that worked with mine. Keep up the good work.
ha ha. Thanks for letting me know.
I haven’t played with it for a while though 😉