The following are some of the features of the Plugin
- You can choose whether to show the ribbon on the right side or on the left side.
- You can choose any one of the 6 different colours that are available.
- Configuration can be set either globally or on a post by post basic.
You can see the Plugin in action in my blog. In case you are viewing this post in a feed reader, then this is how it looks on my blog.
This is how the configuration box looks in the Write page/post admin page
You can download the Plugin from the Plugin’s home page.
As usual try out the Plugin and do let me know if you have any feedback, queries or comments.
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress