WordPress 2.8.1 fixes a couple of security and performance related bugs. You can see the complete list of bugs that were fixed in the official announcement blog post.
Even though the bugs that were fixed affect only a small subset of blogs, it is highly recommended that you upgrade to the latest version. So if you maintain, WordPress blogs, then it’s time to click the upgrade button. 🙂
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress