Yet another update to my Post2FF WordPress Plugin. Now the latest version (v0.5) supports scheduled posts too. You can download the latest version from my Plugin page.
Special thanks to Cmiper and Phill Price for reporting the bug. FriendFeed community really rocks! 🙂
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
Hey Sudar, I tried this and it’s not doing it for scheduled psts, and it stopped Subscribe2 from emailing upon publication.
I’m happy to help debug if you want?
Also when activsted will it take effect on items made before but schedueld for later, or only on posts scheduled after the plugins activated?
Thanks for reporting the issue. I am downloading the Subscribe2 Plugin now to test the possible interaction between them. I will publish a fix as soon as possible.
Regarding your second question, it will also take effect on items that were scheduled before the Plugin is installed. The only requirement is that, the Pluign should be active, when the scheduled post is published.
Cool plugin you have there 🙂