I was browsing the WordPress official Plugin repository and I came across this error message. It trickled my funny bone and I took a screenshot.
So now I know, if something goes wrong in Plugin repository it is Matt’s fault 🙂
PS: By the way, a page refresh solved the issue and things were working fine after that.
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
HAHAHAHA, those people are crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Thanks to the team and developers of WP to life in the net easer.
Thanks for the article.
Nice to know that you liked it. The error message was really crazy and I snaped it at the right time 🙂