I was browsing the WordPress official Plugin repository and I came across this error message. It trickled my funny bone and I took a screenshot.
So now I know, if something goes wrong in Plugin repository it is Matt’s fault 🙂
PS: By the way, a page refresh solved the issue and things were working fine after that.
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress