Found this from SitePoint
Ready to get serious about learning Java Web application and enterprise application development? I can’t say I blame you those skills will net a pretty penny in the current job market. That’s why J2EE Programming (with Passion!), a free online class offered by Sun Microsystems employee Sang Shin in his spare time, is such an amazing opportunity.
Offered by means of a Yahoo! Groups discussion list, the class runs for about the length of a university semester. Once you subscribe, you’re responsible for reviewing the weekly pre-class reading material, reading the classroom slides with accompanying notes, and completing the assigned coursework and final project by the assigned dates. It’s just like taking a university class only you don’t have to show up at lectures oh, and did I mention it’s free?
If you’ve been awaiting an opportunity to learn J2EE in a structured way without shelling out a bunch of money on books and classes, this might just be the ticket. Sang Shin also offers a few other online classes, an advanced J2EE class among them.
The next session is starting today (26-Sep-2005) and I have registered for it. How about you?
- Coursera's Data Science Specialization Track
- 10 more open source Android apps which every developer must look into
- Conditional code compilation in Java
- Right Click on JComboBox [Java Swing component]
- Developing Android Apps - Part 2 - Week one - My notes
- Developing Android Apps - Part 2 – Overview - My notes