After releasing my Github Ribbon WordPress Plugin, I found that Jeff Balogh created a pure CSS3 version of the ribbons without using any images.
I took his code and encapsulated it into my Plugin and added an option to choose between the old image type ribbons and the new CSS3 ribbons.
The new CSS3 ribbons are really cool and you can see them in action in my blog. The only caveat is that, they don’t work in IE (but who cares ;))
This is an optional update. If you want to use the cool CSS3 ribbons, then you can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s homepage or update it using the Plugin installer.
Please keep the feedback coming and if you want me to add any new features or find a bug, please leave a comment.
I would be posting updates about this Plugin in my blog and in Twitter. If you want to be informed when new version of this Plugin is released, then you can either subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed or follow me in Twitter.
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
I added support for CSS3 ribbons to my Github Ribbon WordPress Plugin.Try it out http://t.co/qW5sjy6