O’Reilly Training is conducting a 6-week online course which will help you to get started developing Android Applications with Java. The following is the official description
This free 6-week online course will get you started developing Android Applications with Java. You’ll learn hands on how to build actual working apps with Eclipse and the Android SDK, as well as the ins and outs of Android’s features
This online course if free if you watch it live, otherwise you may have to purchase it. You can check out the schedule in the official course page.
I check out the agenda and it seems to cover most of the basic things that you need to learn to develop applications using the Android platform. If you are interested then you register for the course at the official course page.
- Recovering Android KeyStore password
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- 10 more open source Android apps which every developer must look into
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Transferring data from Android using Audio
- Building Robots using Arduino and Android at DroidCon