CreativeLive who conducted a free 6 weeks course on developing Android applications with Java are back again with a follow up course. The part 2 course is also a 6 weeks course (like part 1) and will be conducted by Tony Hillerson, who also conduced the first course.
In this course, a Twitter client would be created and will cover OAuth, access the Twitter APIs, and also how to post photos to Twitter amount other things.
The part 2 of this course is also free to watch live, like the first course. You can check out the schedule in the official page.
If you have attended the first course or if you are interested in Android, then do register for the course, at the official page and follow it up. 🙂
- Recovering Android KeyStore password
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- 10 more open source Android apps which every developer must look into
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Transferring data from Android using Audio
- Building Robots using Arduino and Android at DroidCon