I recently updated my Posts By Tag Plugin, to v 0.4
The main new feature of this update is that, now you have the option to choose the order in which the posts should be displayed in the widget. The credit for this feature goes entirely to Michael, because he is the one who code it. He sent me the modified file and I have just checked it into the Plugin’s SVN and modified the Readme file. (Can anyone expect more 😉 ) Thanks Michael.
The following is the screenshot of the widgets page where now you have to option to choose whether the posts should be displayed in ascending or descending order by date.
You can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s homepage.
Please keep the feedback coming and if you want me to add any new features or find a bug, please leave a comment.
Vote for the Plugin
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress