Bulk Move is a WordPress Plugin which can be used to move posts in bulk from one category or tag to another. This Plugin can also be used to remove posts from a certain category or tag.
If you looking for deleting posts, instead of just moving them, then use Bulk Delete Plugin instead.
If you are not familiar with either git or Github then refer to this guide to see how fork and send pull request.
If you are looking for ideas, then you can start with one of the following TODO items
- Bulk Move pages to posts
- If you have found a bug/issue or have a feature request, then post them in github issues
- If you have a question about usage or need help to troubleshoot, then post in WordPress forums or leave a comment in Plugins’s home page
- If you like the Plugin, then kindly leave a review/feedback at WordPress repo page.
- If you find this Plugin useful or and wanted to say thank you, then there are ways to make me happy and I would really appreciate if you can do one of those.
- If anything else, then contact me in twitter.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
v1.2.1 (2014-06-05) (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Tweak: Indent sub categories in the category dropdown. (Issue #10)
v1.2 (2014-04-21) (Dev time: 6 hours)
- Add: Add the ability to specify the PHP script timeout. Thanks https://github.com/grantnorwood
- Add: Add uninstall.php file to remove option when plugin is removed. Thanks https://github.com/grantnorwood
- Fix: Clean whitespace in HTML attributes. Thanks https://github.com/grantnorwood
- Add: Add the ability to move categories by tag. Thanks https://github.com/grantnorwood
- Tweak: Change the capability to
edit_others_posts. (issue #7)
- Tweak: Make Bulk_Move class as a singleton
- Add: Add WordPress version to debug information. (issue #6)
v1.1.1 (2014-02-12) (Dev time: 0.5 hours)
- Add: Add German translation
- Fix: Fix link to Bulk Delete plugin
v1.1 (2013-12-19) (Dev time: 3 hours)
- Fix: Change the content displayed in sidebar
- Tweak: Remove
screen_iconwhich is not used in WordPress 3.8
- New: Add support moving posts by tags
v1.0 (2013-10-13) (Dev time: 3 hours)
- Revamped GUI
v0.9 (2012-07-10) (Dev time: 0.5 hour)
- Added Hindi translations
- Added Lithuanian translations
- Added Bulgarian translations
- Removed spaces from first line which was starting the output
- Added Spanish translation
- Fixed a warning and added Turkish translation
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Fixes for blank screen issue. Thanks Carlos
- Second version
- First version