Yesterday, I talked about using memcache in PHP in the Bangalore PHP meetup.
There were lot of good questions and the discussion which followed after the presentation was very good. Thanks for the organizers for putting together a great event.
I have uploaded the slides which I used for the talk to my slideshare account.
I have also embedded them below so that you can easily view them.
- Generating dynamic files for download from PHP
- Expand any shortened url using PHP
- Installing PHP 5.3.x in Ubuntu through apt-get or aptitude
- Scaling web applications using Memcache
- Code sample to access YQL from PHP
- Interacting with XMPP using PHP
- Using WordPress as a platform
- PHP 4, WordPress 2.5 and BBPress 0.9
- What is your IDE?