It is going to be a 2 full day workshop and I will also be providing the components needed for the workshop. You can find the course content, fees structure and the registration process in the workshop page at hardwarefun.
The aim of the workshop is that at the end of two days you should able to have a working Arduino based bot which can autonomously run on its own avoiding obstacles in the path.
Even though I have given lot of talks before, this is going to be the first time I am doing a full 2 day workshop and I am kind of excited Also if you have any feedback or questions then feel to contact me by leaving a comment below.
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- Introducing HardwareFun.com
- Board Hackthon
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Introduction to Hardware hacking and Arduino
- Buying Arduino in Bangalore
- Transferring data from Android using Audio
- Building Robots using Arduino and Android at DroidCon