You can download the slides from my slideshare account or you can view them below.
I created a demo using express, socket.io and node-serialport, that allowed anyone in the internet to control the Arduino bot that I created. The entire source code is available at github. Over the next couple of weeks I will be writing more articles explaining how the different components of the demo worked. So stay tuned
As I said before, I am conducting an Arduino workshop on Nov 3rd and 4th. The workshop consists of hands-on sessions, where you can learn about Arduino and then use that knowledge to build a fully autonomously bot from scratch similar to the one that showed in the demo. You can find more details about the workshop from the workshop page at hardwarefun.
Buying Arduino in Bangalore
As it used to happen in my other talks about Arduino, even today lot of people asked me about places where they can buy Arduino in Bangalore. I have already collect a list of places from where you can buy Arduino in Bangalore. You can refer to that page, in case you are planning to buy Arduino in Bangalore.
HasGeek has uploaded the video of the talk and demo. You can view it in youtube or below.
- Why you should open source your next pet project
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- Hands on Arduino Workshop
- Introducing HardwareFun.com
- Board Hackthon
- Introduction to Node.js at Yahoo Girl Geek Dinner
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Introduction to Hardware hacking and Arduino