I was supposed give a tutorial about Hadoop and Pig today at SRII-India ICSEM 2012 conference today which is happening at Infosys campus in Mysore.
But unfortunately I was not able to attend it due a logistic nightmare created by the travel company used by the conference organizers.
I spent more than 10 hours to prepare the presentation with the demo code. I thought of sharing them here so that it will be useful for someone who wants to get started with Hadoop and Pig.
You can checkout the demo code used in the presentation from my github account.
- Syntax highlighting code in slides
- Passing command-line arguments to Pig scripts
- Picture perfect hacks using Flickr API
- Hacking 101 at IIT Bombay for HackU
- Board Hackthon
- Introduction to Node.js at Yahoo Girl Geek Dinner
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Introduction to Hardware hacking and Arduino