I recently released a couple of updates to my Easy Retweet WordPress Plugin.
For those who don’t know, Easy Retweet WordPress Plugin allows you to Twitter tweet or bit.ly buttons to your WordPress posts.
You can choose to add these buttons using any one of the following ways
- Automatic way – Just configure the button in the settings screen
- Using shortcodes
- Using template functions
Google Analytics tracking
One of the new feature that I have added to the Plugin is the ability to add Google Analytics tracking to links that are tweeted using the Tweet buttons.
You can add Google Analytics tracking by including the following in the url that gets tweeted.
In addition to the new features, I have also added translations for the following languages
The current version of the Plugin is
3.0.1 and it includes both new features and bug fixes. So it is a mandatory update. You can install it from your WordPress admin or download it from the Plugin homepage.
- WP Github Gist plugin now supports the new Gist API
- Twitter Avatar plugin now supports the new Twitter API
- How To Properly Create Tables In WordPress Multisite Plugins
- Email Log plugin is now fully WordPress Multisite compatible
- Prevent users from adding new terms to custom taxonomy in WordPress
- Merged my blogs using WordPress Multisite