I recently released a couple of updates to my Easy Retweet WordPress Plugin.
For those who don’t know, Easy Retweet WordPress Plugin allows you to add Twitter tweet or bit.ly buttons to your WordPress posts.
You can choose to add these buttons using any one of the following ways
- Automatic way – Just configure the button in the settings screen
- Using shortcodes
- Using template functions
Google Analytics tracking
One of the new feature that I have added to the Plugin is the ability to add Google Analytics tracking to links that are tweeted using the Tweet buttons.
You can add Google Analytics tracking by including the following in the url that gets tweeted.
In addition to the new features, I have also added translations for the following languages
The current version of the Plugin is
3.0.1 and it includes both new features and bug fixes. So it is a mandatory update. You can install it from your WordPress admin or download it from the Plugin homepage.
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
- My contributions to WordPress 4.4