In the recent release of RoloPress I implemented Twitter avatar, which allows you to show the user’s Twitter profile image instead of Gravatar. I adapted it into a separate Plugin called Twitter Avatar Reloaded so that it can be used in normal WordPress installations too.
When the Plugin is installed it automatically adds a new field to the comment form to get the user’s Twitter username. You don’t need to edit the theme file at all. Isn’t that cool enough 😉
You can download the Plugin from the Plugin’s home page.
As usual try out the Plugin and do let me know if you have any feedback, queries or comments.
PS: BTW RoloPress 1.2 has been released with lot of new features. Don’t forget to check it out. 🙂
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress