Another day another update to one of my WordPress Plugins. 🙂
This time it is Posts By Tag Plugin. I have updated it to v0.6 and have added the ability to prevent the author name from getting displayed in the widget. Normally in single user blogs it doesn’t make much sense to display the author name (since all are going to be the same user).
In the new version, you have to ability to choose whether you want the author name to be displayed or not.
The following is the screenshot of the new widget admin area.
You can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s homepage.
Please keep the feedback coming and if you want me to add any new features or find a bug, please leave a comment.
I would be posting updates about this Plugin in my blog and in Twitter. If you want to be informed when new version of this Plugin is released, then you can either subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed or follow me in Twitter.
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
Updated my Posts By Tag Plugin http://bit.ly/bQN5AJ Added the ability to hide the author name if not needed.