You can find the slide that I used for the talk from my slideshare account. I have also embedded it below for quick browsing
Demo source code
I also used a couple of demos for my talk. You can download the source code for all of them from my github account.
Here is the speaker video which hasgeek recorded before the event.
- Syntax highlighting code in slides
- Getting started with Hadoop and Pig
- Picture perfect hacks using Flickr API
- Hacking 101 at IIT Bombay for HackU
- Board Hackthon
- Introduction to Node.js at Yahoo Girl Geek Dinner
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Introduction to Hardware hacking and Arduino
- Building Robots using Arduino and Android at DroidCon