Yahoo is currently conducting HackU (Hackday for university) at IIT – Bombay and I was part of the Technical crew that is conducting the event, similar to the previous HackU.
During the event, I gave a talk titled Hacking 101, basically explaining what is a Hack, how to participate etc.
- Syntax highlighting code in slides
- Getting started with Hadoop and Pig
- Picture perfect hacks using Flickr API
- Board Hackthon
- Introduction to Node.js at Yahoo Girl Geek Dinner
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Introduction to Hardware hacking and Arduino
- Building Robots using Arduino and Android at DroidCon