I have updated my FeedBurner stats Google Gadget, to change the API endpoint to feedburner.google.com. If you have already added the gadget to iGoogle or have embedded it in your web pages, the changes will apply automatically and you don’t need to change anything.
The Gadget ceased to work after Google changed the API endpoint and it should continue to work after this change.
The full source code of this gadget is available here and if you are interested you can add it to your Google personalised page by clicking this button.
Let me know if you still face any issues with the Gadget.
Updated FeedBurner stats Google Gadget – Night Dreaming (by Sudar): I have updated my FeedBurner stats Google Ga.. http://tinyurl.com/n4tke8