I am working on some new features for my Post to FriendFeed WordPress Plugin, and it required some additional methods to the FriendFeed API wrapper. I have added these methods to the FriendFeed API wrapper and have released it as a separate Plugin like Open Flash Chart Core Plugin.
The following are the additional methods that I have added to the FriendFeed API wrapper library.
This method accepts users nickname as input and returns the list of all of the user’s subscriptions (people) and services connected to their account (Authentication required for private users)
This method accepts users nickname as input and returns the list of all of the rooms to which the user can post (Authentication required for private users)
You can download the Plugin file from my Plugin page and then upload it to your wp-contents directory.
If you are a WordPress Plugin developer, then you can check my FriendFeed API Core Plugin to find out how to integrate FriendFeed API with you own WordPress Plugins.
PS: Incidentally this is my first blog post from Windows Live Editor.
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
- My contributions to WordPress 4.4