Now there is a new option to specify the number of images that needs to be posted to FriendFeed. Earlier, it was taking all the images, but now you can control the number of images that needs to be posted by specifying it in the options page.
You can download the new version from the Plugin page. Don’t forget to reactivate the Plugin after uploading.
As always let me know if you have any feedback/issues.
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
- My contributions to WordPress 4.4