I have taken a really looong break after my last exam. So its time that I start studying again for exams and after much thought I have finally decided my next exam. It’s going to be SCJP (CX-310-035).
The reason for choosing SCJP is that, for the next year or two I have to work mostly in java and will not be able to use much of .NET (at least at work).
Currently Sun is giving a discount of 25% for the exam till 30th of June. But I don’t think I can take up the exam with 9 days. I have kept the third week of July as my target for this exam. Hope I meet it.
BTW I am planning to use the book Sun Certified Programmer and Developer for Java 2 Study Guide (Exams 310-035 and 310-027) by OSBORNE. Does any one have a better suggestion..?
PS: Probably my friend Ram could help me, as he has already completed SCJP 😉
- 10 more open source Android apps which every developer must look into
- Conditional code compilation in Java
- Right Click on JComboBox [Java Swing component]
- Developing Android Apps - Part 2 - Week one - My notes
- Developing Android Apps - Part 2 – Overview - My notes
- Free online course on developing android applications using Java - Part 2