Specifying your own bit.ly API Key
Now you can specify your own bit.ly API key to create shorturls and associate them to your own bit.ly account, instead of using the build-in default account.
The main use of this feature is that, now you can track the clicks and stats for these shorturls from your bit.ly account dashboard. But be warned that, once option is enabled, the Plugin will create shorturl for all posts in your blog. Your bit.ly account might become a mess, if you have large number of posts in your blog.
The following is the screenshot of the admin UI with the new features
You can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s homepage.
Please keep the feedback coming and if you want me to add any new features or find a bug, please leave a comment.
Vote for the Plugin
- WordPress Developer tools to increase productivity in WordCamp Mumbai
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress