Specifying your own bit.ly API Key
Now you can specify your own bit.ly API key to create shorturls and associate them to your own bit.ly account, instead of using the build-in default account.
The main use of this feature is that, now you can track the clicks and stats for these shorturls from your bit.ly account dashboard. But be warned that, once option is enabled, the Plugin will create shorturl for all posts in your blog. Your bit.ly account might become a mess, if you have large number of posts in your blog.
The following is the screenshot of the admin UI with the new features
You can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s homepage.
Please keep the feedback coming and if you want me to add any new features or find a bug, please leave a comment.
Vote for the Plugin
- Creating new pages in WordPress through code
- Developing WordPress Plugins in Github
- Completely rewrote WP-IRC Plugin
- WordPress Plugin to add Foss.in badge
- Posts By Tag Plugin now supports excluding current post
- Started tracking time spend on my pet projects
- Bulk Delete Plugin now supports deleting by permalink
- Adopted Cron debug log WordPress Plugin
- Phishing attempts to get your wordpress.org password
- Generating dynamic files for download from PHP