In the recent release of RoloPress I implemented Twitter avatar, which allows you to show the user’s Twitter profile image instead of Gravatar. I adapted it into a separate Plugin called Twitter Avatar Reloaded so that it can be used in normal WordPress installations too.
When the Plugin is installed it automatically adds a new field to the comment form to get the user’s Twitter username. You don’t need to edit the theme file at all. Isn’t that cool enough
You can download the Plugin from the Plugin’s home page.
As usual try out the Plugin and do let me know if you have any feedback, queries or comments.
PS: BTW RoloPress 1.2 has been released with lot of new features. Don’t forget to check it out.
- Creating new pages in WordPress through code
- Developing WordPress Plugins in Github
- Completely rewrote WP-IRC Plugin
- WordPress Plugin to add Foss.in badge
- Posts By Tag Plugin now supports excluding current post
- Started tracking time spend on my pet projects
- Bulk Delete Plugin now supports deleting by permalink
- Adopted Cron debug log WordPress Plugin
- Phishing attempts to get your wordpress.org password
- Generating dynamic files for download from PHP