Okay, yet another update to my Easy Retweet Plugin.
Configure retweet button for each post
Now you can enable or disable the retweet button for each post or page. When you update to the new version, you will see a new box on the right hand side of the write post/page screen where you can enable or disable the button.
This setting will over ride all the other options which are set in the admin console page.
Removed the hard coded wp-content path
I have also removed the hard coded reference to the wp-content path. This means that the Plugin will work for people who have moved their wp-content to a different folder.
You can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s homepage.
Please keep the feedback coming and if you want me to add any new features or find a bug, please leave a comment.
Vote for the Plugin
- WP Github Gist plugin now supports the new Gist API
- Twitter Avatar plugin now supports the new Twitter API
- How To Properly Create Tables In WordPress Multisite Plugins
- Email Log plugin is now fully WordPress Multisite compatible
- Prevent users from adding new terms to custom taxonomy in WordPress
- Merged my blogs using WordPress Multisite