Yes, you read the title correctly. Now it is possible to run Android on iPhone (and can have flash too 😉 )
Planentbeing from linux on iphone project has successfully ported Android to run on iPhone. You can see the following video where he demos dual booting iPhone with android.
Man, seriously this guy is a genius and I really adore his reverse engineering skills.
You can also download pre-built images and source and can try it out, if you have an old iPhone lying around.
- Recovering Android KeyStore password
- Using WebSockets with Android to control Arduino robots
- 10 more open source Android apps which every developer must look into
- Building Robots using Android and Arduino in Google Devfestx
- Transferring data from Android using Audio
- Building Robots using Arduino and Android at DroidCon