I wanted to add Google Scribe to the comment box in my blog and guess what; I created a WordPress Plugin to do that 😉
The Plugin will activate Google Scribe on your WordPress blog post when the user clicks the comment textarea.
You can see it in action in my blog. All you have to do is to try to post a comment on any of my blog posts. Check out the below screenshot, If you are reading this post in a feed reader.
You can download the Plugin from the Plugin’s home page.
As usual try out the Plugin and do let me know if you have any feedback, queries or comments.
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9.1 released
- Email Log WordPress plugin v1.9 released
- How to find if you are on the last page of a multi-page post in WordPress
- Easy Retweet WordPress plugin v3.1 Released
- Creating custom tables with correct Character Set and Collation in WordPress
- My contributions to WordPress 4.4