Another day another update to one of my WordPress Plugins.
This time it is Posts By Tag Plugin. I have updated it to v0.6 and have added the ability to prevent the author name from getting displayed in the widget. Normally in single user blogs it doesn’t make much sense to display the author name (since all are going to be the same user).
In the new version, you have to ability to choose whether you want the author name to be displayed or not.
The following is the screenshot of the new widget admin area.
You can download the latest version of the Plugin from the Plugin’s homepage.
Please keep the feedback coming and if you want me to add any new features or find a bug, please leave a comment.
I would be posting updates about this Plugin in my blog and in Twitter. If you want to be informed when new version of this Plugin is released, then you can either subscribe to this blog’s RSS feed or follow me in Twitter.
- Creating new pages in WordPress through code
- Developing WordPress Plugins in Github
- Completely rewrote WP-IRC Plugin
- WordPress Plugin to add Foss.in badge
- Posts By Tag Plugin now supports excluding current post
- Started tracking time spend on my pet projects
- Bulk Delete Plugin now supports deleting by permalink
- Adopted Cron debug log WordPress Plugin
- Phishing attempts to get your wordpress.org password
- Generating dynamic files for download from PHP